This post includes affiliate links.
Honey!!! I have the tea on Creme of Nature’s Pure Honey Collection!!!
There are tons and tons of natural hair products on the market! I’ve tried my fair share of natural hair products. I consider myself a certified product junkie! I love trying products so much that I joined the infamous one and only CurlBox subscription. This subscription sends me 4-5 full size natural hair products once a month for $25! (You can’t beat that!!) Today, I am going to be reviewing some products I just recently got my hands on : The Creme of Nature’s Pure Honey Collection.
Creme of Nature released the Pure Honey Collection in Spring, 2018. They have a full line of hair care and styling products infused with the moisturizing power of honey. According to cremeofnature.com “honey is a natural humectant and emollient, naturally making it a great conditioner and moisturizer. Its richness in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants will leave your tresses looking shinier, feeling softer and healthier while promoting a healthy scalp.” This collection is said to target dry, brittle hair and provides moisture, softness and smoothness without weighing hair down.
Today I will be reviewing the:
- Moisturizing Dry Defense Shampoo
- Moisturizing Dry Defense Conditioner
- Moisture, Replenish, and Strength Hair Mask
- Break-up Breakage Leave-in Conditioner
- Moisture Whip Twisting Cream
They have recently added 2 additional products to the collection that I haven’t gotten my hands on which are the: Curl Activator and the Shine mist.
Let’s get into all this hair product tea.. Honey!!!!
- Creme of Nature Moisturizing Dry Defense Shampoo– A little goes a long way with this shampoo! This formula provides a good lather. My scalp felt clean and my hair felt moisturized. The scent of this product is not overbearing and has a sweet smell of honey.
- Creme of Nature Dry Defense Conditioner– This conditioner is thick and creamy. I had to use a generous amount to make sure I coated all my stands. As I applied it to my hair , I felt that my stands were instantly smoother. The smell of the conditioner is the same as the shampoo. It had great slip! I was able to easily finger de-tangle and minimum shedding occurred. After I rinsed out the conditioner my hair felt soft, moisturized and my curls were poppin’!
- Moisture, Replenish, and Strength Hair Mask– This mask is verrrry THICK! I applied a generous amount of this product to my strands. I applied a plastic cap over my hair and left the mask in my hair for 20 minutes ( no heat). After I rinsed out the mask, my hair felt soft but my curls were a bit frizzy.
- Break-up Breakage Leave-in Conditioner– This product is very light wight. The formula is not sticky or greasy. It had great slip and my curls felt moisturized. The lightweight formula is perfect for my medium density head of hair. My hair didn’t feel weighed down and had just the right amount of moisture.
- Moisture Whip Twisting Cream– This was my least favorite product from the collection. The twisting cream was very thick and creamy. The product looked like it was whipped to perfection, however my hair felt weighed down. I used the product for a twist -out and humidity immediately took over my curls. This product didn’t really hold my curls. I also used the product along with gel and mouse to add hold, and it still didn’t do anything for my curls. My hair felt weighed down and literally looked like cotton after a few hours (eeek)!!!
Overall, I loved everything about this collection, except for the twisting cream. The twisting cream may work better for someone with higher density hair, but my curls were just not havin’ it! I like that this line is affordable and accessible! Check out my YouTube video for a detailed look of I used these products. This collection gets 4 stars from me and I would recommend it! Well, until next time Love and Light!